About Stem Tronics
Stem Tronics is a robotic-assisted, minimally invasive surgery pioneer and technological leader. The Stem Tronics Vital™ Surgical System is
designed, manufactured, and distributed by Stem Tronics. The company aims to make surgery more efficient, less invasive, and less distressing
for doctors, patients, and their families.
Our robotic surgical system comprises a surgeon controlled robotic platform that includes an advanced vision system and interactive instruments
for performing standard and complex operating room (OR) procedures, as well as a surgeon workspace that provides the surgeon with an interface
to the robotic platform for controlling the interactive instruments and providing a technology based endoscopic view of the inside of a patient’s
Empowering Surgeons Leads to Surgery Transformation
At Stem Tronics, we want to make minimal access surgery accessible to everyone. With the Stem Tronics Vital™ Surgical System, we have created
a next-generation tool that fits effortlessly into today's operating rooms. This has been completed through collaboration with surgeons to
enhance patient outcomes and bring value to healthcare providers.
We created a system that could assist millions of people throughout the world receive minimal access surgery.
When you get into connection with us, you will easily discover that we are not just another medical equipment manufacturer. While our technology
is the next generation in robotic-assisted surgery, we are equally focused on breaking down obstacles in the development, delivery, and
management of our systems. We believe in establishing long-term collaborative partnerships that benefit all parties involved.
Mission Statement of Stem Tronics
It serves as a guide for our daily work and as a reminder that our efforts are changing the lives of millions of people every year.
Our first and fundamental priority, in accordance with our mission, is to contribute to human wellbeing. This philosophy serves as an ethical
guideline and motivator for our employees all across the world.
Through effective, innovative, and compliant procedures, we strive for exceptional product quality and reliability.
A Quality Leader Who Is Always Moving Forward
We strive to be the unrivaled standard of comparison and to be recognized as a company implementing perseverance, integrity and
service. Quality is an integral part of our mission, and we strive without reservation for the highest possible reliability and quality in our
We are dedicated to maintaining and improving the efficacy of our quality management systems, complying with all regulatory requirements, and
providing exceptional service to our customers through our products, processes, and partnerships.
Our Strategic Objectives
In today's value-based health industry, Stem Tronics believes in digitizing the surgeon-patient interface in laparoscopy to boost control and
reduce surgical variability.
The Importance of Collaboration
Within the company, there is a lot of collaboration and synergy which is implemented and promoted. While there is a corporate structure,
employees are not defined by their job titles. Team members have the ability to offer radical changes, and leaders are willing to go to any
length to ensure success. Colleagues are continuously motivating and inspiring one another, and everyone is working towards the same goal.
Our Team Culture
Join a Collaborative and Innovative Culture
Working at and with Stem Tronics is unlike other activity. We are on a mission. We have established our priorities. Our mission is to restore
health and extend life for millions of people throughout the world.
Collaboration Is Essential to Make a Real Difference in Healthcare
We recognize that what has gotten us so far is not enough to assure our long-term success. That is why we are committed to
growing our presence in healthcare and partnering with others in the field. We are putting our strategic culture, clinical skills, and
healthcare system knowledge to work in new and innovative ways, and we are coming up with answers together.
We hire people from all over the world, and we value their different skills and viewpoints since they are the key to our success. To maintain our
momentum, we individually endeavor to meet the following work expectations every day:
- CREATE: We are dedicated to being experts in our field, with a clear vision of where we want to go and how we will get
- INVOLVE: We collaborate with and involve others because we believe that a varied range of talent, skills, and viewpoints
leads to better results.
- TRANSFORM: We are forward-thinkers who come up with innovative ideas and implement them to benefit our patients, partners,
- ACCOMPLISH: We follow through on what we say we will accomplish, producing high-quality results.
Vision and Values
It is never just about our physique when it comes to our physical well-being. It is about our thoughts, feelings, and goals. When
something keeps it back, our entire lives are put on hold.
We are here to alter that, to use technology to remove barriers and to assist other medical experts in doing so.
The Foundations of Our Culture
A purpose-driven culture is essential for a successful business.
Empathy and understanding for one another, our clients, and our patients are ingrained in our culture.
- We put ourselves in our consumers' position, anticipate their needs, and provide unparalleled innovation and service.
- We work hard to gain a thorough understanding of the patients we eventually serve, and we design our products with them in mind.
- Our enthusiasm for what we do motivates us to keep improving and expanding the positive influence we make on the world.
A culture of teamwork is based on mutual trust and respect.
- As a group, we are stronger and achieve more. We are both forceful and efficient when we work together.
- We are motivated by a shared purpose and comprehend the significance of our individual efforts on our collective goals through open and
- We obtain the best results by fostering multiple perspectives and leveraging our worldwide experiences.
Continuous learning, innovation, and accountability are all part of our culture.
- We push the frontiers of our industry by remaining engaged, thinking boldly, and having the discipline to challenge our conventional ways of
- We foster an entrepreneurial, can-do mindset by looking for solutions and bringing them to fruition via talent and willpower.
- We have the capability and confidence to succeed with a growth mindset, and we do so with integrity and the highest ethical standards.
Putting People First
Patients, employees, healthcare professionals, partners, and stockholders all come first for Stem Tronics.
Empowering Our Employees
- We partnered with our employees to rethink our company's culture and mission.
- We kept investing in our leadership development programs: Innovator and Powerful Leader.
- We created Edge, a new leadership curriculum for supervisors in charge of production teams.
Keeping the Workplace Injury-Free
Every day, we prioritize the safety of our employees and those that collaborate with us. Working in a healthy and safe environment is critical to
Safe Use of Our Products
We are dedicated to assisting healthcare practitioners in bettering the lives of their patients by providing high-quality products and services
and ensuring that they are used safely and efficiently.
Being a Responsible Global Citizen
In today's world, there are so many challenges and everyone must contribute to their treatment. More and more people want to work for
organizations that make a difference and act responsibly. Our products and services at Stem Tronics empower our employees to make a difference
in the world by enhancing health and quality of life.
Delivering Products with a Smaller Environmental Impact
The environmental impact of our products and services is important to our stakeholders. For several years, we have worked to improve our internal
environmental footprint, particularly in the areas of waste, water, and emissions.
Our goal is to achieve excellent waste management practices by minimizing all of our waste streams at all of our locations across the world,
particularly at our production facilities.
- 74% waste to recycling, including waste to energy
- 15% reduction in landfill waste
We strive to utilize as little water as possible throughout the production and distribution of raw materials and components upstream. We also
want to make sure that when our consumers use our new and improved products, they use the least amount of water possible.
- 28% reduction in annual water use
We are using a two-pronged strategy to reducing emissions: improving energy efficiency and getting lower-carbon energy. We invest in technology
solutions such as low-energy LED lighting systems and solar power to achieve this.
- 18% reduction of emissions
Sustainability Is Essential
We announced the establishment of our Group Sustainability Strategy, which outlines our aspirational goals and objectives. It is part of our
group's business policy. This ensures that the three key dimensions of sustainability are addressed simultaneously: economic prosperity, social
responsibility, and environmental care.
Our Sustainability Vision
We envisage a world where healthcare professionals have access to the tools they need to assist patients regain their health, participate in
society, aid the environment, and improve their overall well-being.
Our sustainability targets are the first steps on our path to achieving the aspirational sustainability goals we have developed.
Our Long-Term Aspirational Goals
Giving priority to people:
- Throughout the value chain, there should be no work-related injuries or illnesses.
- Ethical Business Practices.
- No product-related and service-related patient injuries.
- Strong corporate social responsibility programs that help to attract and retain outstanding employees.
- Business activities matched with risk appetite, and comprehensive strategic risks and opportunities.
Delivering Products with a Smaller Environmental Impact
- Water: Our products and solutions have total water impacts that are harmonized with local human and ecosystem needs.
- Waste: All materials are either shipped as part of product or returned for beneficial use.
- Carbon: 75% absolute reduction in total life cycle greenhouse gas emissions in the near future.
- Products and services are matched with market economic, social, and environmental expectations, as well as market conditions in the
- All products have sustainability qualities that have been identified and discussed in detail.
- R&D (Research and Development) and NPD (New Product Development) processes deliver environmental, social, and healthcare
economically advantaged innovations.
- Potential acquisitions' environmental, social, and economic impacts, technologies to be extended to Emerging Markets, innovative business
models, cost-of-quality-reduction initiatives, manufacturing siting, functional optimization, and site utilization alternatives are all
comprehended and suitably balanced.